1. CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
2. INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES
(a) Traffic Data.
Like most website operators, Crazygood automatically gathers information of the sort that browsers automatically make available, including: (i) IP addresses; (ii) domain servers; (iii) types of devices accessing the Website; and (iv) types of Web browsers accessing the Website (collectively "Traffic Data"). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify You.
(c) Personal Information.
In order for You to use certain of the Services, You are asked to provide Crazygood certain information that personally identifies You ("Personal Information"). Personal Information includes, without limitation: (1) "Contact Data" (such as Your name, mailing address and e-mail address); (2) "Demographic Data" (such as Your age, gender, profession, education level, relationship status, religious affiliation, country, state, city and likes and dislikes,); and (3) "Financial Data" (such as Your credit/debit card number and expiration date). In each case, You will be asked to provide Personal Information; the Website will not gather it surreptitiously. You are under no obligation to provide Personal Information, with the caveat that Your refusal to do so may prevent You from using certain of the Services.
CRAZYGOOD DOES NOT CLAIM OWNERSHIP OF ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION. UPON YOUR CANCELLATION OF THE SERVICES, CRAZYGOOD SHALL DELETE FROM CRAZYGOOD'S SYSTEMS ALL OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND ANY OTHER FILES OR INFORMATION THAT YOU MADE AVAILABLE TO CRAZYGOOD OR THAT OTHERWISE RELATE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES.
(d) Information You Make Public.
The Website contains features (e.g. public profiles, forums, and message boards) that permit You to upload, post, transmit, display, perform or distribute content, information or other, including Your Personal Information. Any information that You choose to disclose by means of such features becomes public information over which Crazygood is unable to exercise control. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose Your Personal Information by means of such features, and You agree to assume all responsibility for doing so.
3. INFORMATION USE AND DISCLOSURE PRACTICES
(a) Traffic Data and Information Gathered Using Cookies
Crazygood analyzes Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies to help Crazygood better understand who is using the Website and how they are using it. By identifying patterns and trends in usage, Crazygood is able to better design the Website to improve Your experience, and to serve You more relevant and interesting content. From time to time, Crazygood may release Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website. Crazygood does not attempt to link information gathered using Cookies to Personal Information.
(b) Personal Information
Crazygood uses Your Contact Data to send You information about Crazygood and Crazygood's products and services, and to contact You when necessary in connection with the Services. Crazygood uses Your Financial Data to bill You. Crazygood uses Your Demographic Data to customize and tailor Your experience on the Website. As with Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies, from time to time Crazygood may release Demographic Data in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website.
(ii) Disclosure Practices
4. CONSENT TO RECEIVE EMAIL FROM CRAZYGOOD
- Disclosure in Connection with Services. Crazygood discloses Personal Information to those who help it provide Services, including those who perform technical, administrative and data processing tasks such as hosting, billing, fulfillment, and data storage and security.
- By Law or to Protect Rights. Crazygood discloses Personal Information when required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena or court order, or when Crazygood believes in its sole discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Crazygood, third parties or the public at large.
- Unpaid Accounts. If You fail to pay any balance owed in consideration of Services, Crazygood may, as permitted by law, report Your Personal Information, including without limitation Your unpaid balance, to consumer credit reporting services, collection agencies and others.
- Invite a Friend. When You invite family or friends to join the Crazygood network, Crazygood shall send an email on Your behalf to the indicated recipient. Your name and email address will appear in the "From" line of such email.
, by registering with the Website and becoming a Member, you thereby consent to receive periodic email communications regarding the Services, new product offers, promotions and other matters.
5. SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Crazygood has implemented and maintains reasonable security procedures and practices to protect against the unauthorized access, use, modification, destruction or disclosure of Your Personal Information.
6. LOST OR STOLEN INFORMATION
You must promptly notify us if Your credit, bank, other financial institution information, user name or password is lost, stolen or used without permission. In such and event, we will remove that credit card number, bank account information, other financial institution information, user name or password from Your account and updated our records accordingly.
7. USER ABILITY TO ACCESS, UPDATE, AND CORRECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
, by using the Website, You represent and warrant that all information You provide on any registration form or otherwise in connection with Your use of the Website and Services will be complete and accurate, and that You will update that information as necessary to maintain its completeness and accuracy. To confirm the completeness and accuracy of, or make changes to, Your Personal Information, visit Your personal profile. Through Your personal profile You may review and update You Personal Information that we have already collected.
8. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
9. PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITIES
Effective Date: June 1, 2010