READ BEFORE you begin
.....don't do something to get you kicked out.
Our Limited License to You.
Although we make this website accessible to all of our members, we don't intend to give up our rights, or anyone else's rights to the materials appearing on or in our community and the service we provide. The marketing materials available through this website are the property of Crazygood and our affiliates or licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws.
You are free to display and print for your personal, non-commercial use information you receive through this website. But you may NOT
otherwise reproduce any of the materials without our prior written consent.
Additionally, the production of independent videos instructing or otherwise advising others about how to build their Crazygood affiliate marketing business is strictly prohibited. Of course, you're free to encourage others to access the information themselves on our website and to tell them how to find it, including the use of our referral system. And you should use our system and the flexibility it provides to invite everyone you can. Requests for permission to reproduce or distribute materials found on this website can be sent to email@example.com
Violation of these policies will result in termination of your status as an authorized affiliate marketer for Crazygood.
Your License to Us.
By submitting material to us, you are representing that you are the owner of the material, or are making your submission with the express consent of the owner. By submitting material to any public posting areas of this website, such as any message boards, blogs, chat rooms, wall posts, forums, or community publishing areas, you agree that we (including our partners, agents, affiliates and service providers (collectively, "Third Party Providers"), may reproduce, modify, and distribute such material as we see fit in any medium only for the purpose of promoting the Crazygood social network. You also agree that we, including our Third Party Providers, may identify you as the author of any of your postings by name, email address or screen name as we see appropriate. We also reserve the right (but assume no obligation) to delete, move, or edit any postings that come to our attention that we consider unacceptable or inappropriate, whether for legal or other reasons.
We welcome links to our service. You are free to establish a hypertext link to this site and use the material provided by Crazygood as long as the link does NOT state or IMPLY any sponsorship by us.
Without our prior written permission, you may not frame any of the content of this website, or incorporate into another website or other service any of our intellectual property. Requests for permission to frame our content or in-line link to our website may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
We don't want anyone to be confused as to which materials and services are provided by us and which aren't. You may not use any trademark or service mark appearing on this website except for the material provided by Crazygood without the prior written consent of Crazygood, the owner of the mark. Crazygood
and Social-Minded Social Network
are trademarks of Crazygood, LLC.
These Community Guidelines (“Guidelines
- Infringes the rights, including without limitation, the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights, of any third party, or violates any agreement between You and a current or former employers concerning the intellectual property You create or created during Your employment;
- Is libelous or defamatory, or violates the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- Consists of or contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, malicious code or other harmful or destructive content;
- Is obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy or pornographic, that may constitute child pornography, or that may solicit personal information from or exploit in a sexual or violent manner anyone under the age of 18;
- Depicts excessive violence, contains comments or images that are offensive, abusive, threatening, harassing or menacing, or that incites, encourages or threatens physical harm against another;
- Promotes or glorifies racial intolerance, uses hate and/or racist terms, or signifies hate towards any person or group of people;
- Advocates the violent overthrow of the government of the United States or other conduct that could constitute a fraud or other criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or foreign law or regulation;
- Glamorizes the use of illegal substances and drugs;
- Violates in any way applicable laws or regulations, including without limitation laws designed to regulate unsolicited email or other electronic advertising, in any jurisdiction where the Website or Services are marketed or provided;
- Violates any provision of this Agreement or any other Crazygood agreement or policy;
- Has a detrimental effect to the goodwill and good standing of Crazygood or any of its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, contractors or representatives; or
- Is generally offensive or in bad taste, as determined by Crazygood.
Intellectual Property Rights
As Crazygood asks others to respect Crazygood’s intellectual property rights, Crazygood respects the intellectual property rights of others. If You believe content located on or linked to by the Website violates Your copyright, You are encouraged to notify Crazygood in accordance with Crazygood’ [Copyright Policy]