More Money to Those in Need.
Over the past year we have listened to our members about the charity aspect of Crazygood and how we are making a difference. We always love to hear your feedback and learn of your successes. Some of those successes have come from organizations that have received significant checks from our Crazygood charity pool. So we decided to make an even bigger impact by giving to the three main areas that our members support: Food, Shelter and Emergency Services. Beginning January 2012, every month, 10% of the membership fees will be divided equally between these three areas of need: American Red Cross (Human Services); Feeding America (Hunger) and Habitat for Humanity (Shelter). This will increase the donation amount of the checks as opposed to sending thousands of small checks abroad. We believe this will make a significant difference in the lives of thousands of people. Thank you again for your support. We are excited about what the future holds for Crazygood and its members.
Crazygood™ believes in helping people and promoting community, so we give 10% of our GROSS revenues to three worthwhile causes: American Red Cross (Human Services); Feeding America (Hunger); Habitat for Humanity (Shelter).
The POWER of a Community is in its people. More specifically the NUMBER of people. With numbers comes STRENGTH. Crazygood believes strength is meant for SERVICE not STATUS.
We believe that giving to others is a priority not an afterthought. Together using the power of community, we can truly make a difference. That's why we give 10% of our gross revenues to these incredible organizations that are meeting various needs locally, nationally, and globally.
How You Can Make an Impact
Sign up as a Member of the community, it's only $10 a month and takes just a few minutes.
* 10% of all monthly subscription fees are equally dispersed to the charities that support human services, hunger and shelter on a local and national level.
* Invite your friends and family to join Crazygood and this increases the amount we have to give each month.
* For every person you invite that becomes a member of the community, 10% will support our three worthwhile causes: American Red Cross (Human Services); Feeding America (Hunger); Habitat for Humanity (Shelter).
Bottom line: for every monthly access fee received, Crazygood™ donates $1 every month to the charities.
Charitable Fundraising ProgramHow a Charity Can Become a Member For a Bigger Impact
Looking for a way to raise money for your organization without the hassle of traditional fundraisers?
Be a part of a social networking site called Crazygood whose focus is helping families and organizations connect in a private, ad free environment. Follow these simple steps to become a part of the crazygood community where we believe that giving to others is a priority, not an afterthought.
- There is no cost for your organization to participate.
- Once approved, you will be assigned a referral code to use when directing members to the community. This code ensures your organization receives a monthly donation.
- Invite your supporters to join Crazygood for $10 a month.
- We have made it extremely easy for you to invite others. Simply use your referral code and share our free marketing material with your contacts. When they join Crazygood, you will receive 10% of their subscription fee as a monetary donation each month they subscribe. You will also receive another 10% of their subscription fee if they choose your organization as their charity to support.
- Most referral programs pay you ONE time for the initial referral-but not ours! Once you refer members to us, you'll receive 10% of their monthly subscription fee for as long as they remain members. In addition, you will receive 10% on all referrals made by your referrals up to five circles of influence (links) out from you. Receive an additional 10% for every member up to five circles when they choose your organization as their charity to support. Just make sure they use YOUR referral code to join AND, after joining, designate you as their charity to support by clicking on their Charity Plaque in the right hand column of their Home page. It's that EASY!